Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Istiadat Konvokesyen Universiti Malaya...

well, I one of the luckiest graduate that have opportunity to graduate from this well known University..... I thanks to Allah to his bless for all this time...
yeah, alhamdulliah,,, i will graduate in not more than a week tyme....
may my future will be more succesful in all direction....
i have nothing to say...
for all this time, this ia the time I`M WAITING FOR!!!!!.........
end point in my study life...
i have no regret.... i have done all out for this degree....i satisfied...thanks All that support me all this tyme, my family, my friends that always there if I need them...Thanks.. only Allah can repay what you all have done to me...without you all, I` not here today....
this en3 is espeacially to all of you guys that here by my side.
thanks!!!

No comments: