Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Perubahan aka Changes! [useless]

Salam... I'm feeling a bit useless right now....

Causes:
1. Feel no changes in my life - apa org cakap still at same level.
2. Negative comments why I don't drive my car
3. feel a bit left out/left behind from my colleagues just because I was outsourced to other company which I suppose to learn more and has more projects... I feel they has learn so many things that I suppose to learn and do... and they got more privilege than me... more allowance and training...
4. I'm still not own anything yet..except from my car ... even I can't buy my own notebook...
5. no improvement at all... in term of academic -[ Hope to further studies, but a lot of challenges to overcome for that]

I've my own reason why I don't drive my car here accept from I'm not confident... but it was not easy to explain to everyone... it even harder to tell myself not to say so..

Thinking of my age now, this is not what I dreamed 10 years ago... it is not!!
Talking about age, is it to late for me to change now? is it to late for me to start all over again..to get what I want?
Some people will advise:
" x semestinya apa yang kita mahukan adalah yang terbaik untuk kita" 

but why I not feel ease with my current situations? If this the best for me I should feel happy... right?


PS: sorry to being so emo for this entry... :-(

2 comments:

Merentas Horizon said...

tiada istilah terlambat apabila mahu berubah. Lebih-lebih lagi jika mahu berubah kepada kebaikan.

Merasa tidak puas terhadap apa yang ada hari ini dikhuatiri petanda awal cintakan dunia. Jaga-jaga ^___^

Hidup ini sementara, bersyukur apa yg ada. mohon banyak pd Allah supaya sentiasa diberikan kecukupan.

Untuk hati yg sering berkeluh kesah, bykkn istighfar. Moga dosa2 kita yang lalu tak membelenggu hati kita. Smoga kamu baik2 selalu Mun.

:)

Princesseira said...

Thanks Sarah...kerana senantiasa ada untuk mengingati saya... tapi kadang2 saya rasa ketinggalan di kalangan sahabat handai yg lain... ada ketika kita bermuhasabah diri, mencari kekurangan untuk diperbaiki... samaada dari segi kewangan, academic, agama dan mcm2 lg... timbul rasa kecewa kerana banyak yang diharapkan namun sedikit yang dimiliki... Ya..Semua benda dimuka bumi ini milik Allah. Hatta, diri dan hati ini...
Doakan saya agar redha dengan segala ujian dan dugaan Allah... Doakan juga agar saya ikhlas dalam amalan saya... Semoga kamu juga baik2 Sarah dan sentiasa dalam rahmat Allah.... :-)