Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hari Bahagia Teman2 dan Cousin

huh! Penat terasa berulang alik KL--> Kedah-->  KL for 2 weekends berturut2... dekat nak patah pinggang dok dalam bas....

hihi...
First trip was speacially for my best friend from SKD, Hana Nasrina Baharuddin and Zaidi... A lovely & sweet couple of the day and a congratulation to my teacher Pn Aina kerana menerima menantu sulong... A lot of love and best wishes for this couple, and hoping this relationship that was build in Trust and Love will still kukuh sehingga ke Syurga...

The second trip was also for my cousin Norehan and Zulkifli wedding ceremony and reception...A sweet couple of the day and also congratulations to my uncle ad auntie, En Che Mee and Pn Fatimah for receiving one and only son in law (menantu lelaki) in their family... Hope the ties that was build that day will forever be together till the end..


Dan tidak lupa kepada pasangan2 pengantin baru
1. Nur Izzati dan pasangan
2. Dalila dan Saiful
3. Adilah dan pasangan
4. Nisa dan pasangan
5. Nur Faridatul Akma dan pasangan

Sorry Guys...I can't make it to your wedding.. I wish for all of you a good start in your new life and semoga pertalian dan perhubungan yang dibina di atas dasar kepercayaan dan cinta akan kekal kukuh untuk selamanya hingga syurga....

And of course soklan cepumas bila menghadiri majlis-majlis kawin nie
" Kamu bila lagi? Dah ada calon ka?"

Hmmm and the commonest answers I can provide is " Entahlah... " hihihii....

by the end of the day... in the car after balik wedding cousin... My Ayah say....
" La ni org dok tunggu kita pulak, bila kenduri umah kita"
then I replied " Ha...yg org dok tunggu-tunggu sangat tu la yang lambat sekali nak jadi....hehehe..betoi dak?

Then everybody in the car smile and my sister and I gelak kuat2...hehehe...


PS: Sometimes feel terribly afraid to change status....

No comments: