Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Feel Like to Brust out!!

Damn...
sorry for starting this Entry with a such words....but that was my feeling while I'm writing this entry...
" So much damn to qoutes, so much damn to response, so much damn to anwser...."

feeling like to brust all out and left ... but I do care for them...

seriously I'm feel not competent here, I'm a handicap individual in this field...

At the same time,
  1. my heart and brain feel so loaded with everthing...
  2. Feeling alone - " My father always said that you will never be alone becoz Allah is always there for you" but dad... you are right... Allah always there for us...
  3. Feel being ignore-- haish...mcm2 feeling lak kuar...but it is true..
Hope this prob will settle soon....

My wishlist for this year
- Please my Parent (Important)
- Buy Car (Important)
- Pay Loan (Important too)

too many thing to do with my little salary...

" Dear Allah,
Kurniakan hamba-Mu ini akan rezeki yang Halal... Kau bukakanlah pintu-pintu rezeki yang halal bagi kami sekeluarga ... Kau Jauhkan lah kami daripada perkara2 yang haram.... Amin"

No comments: